DUBLIN, December 7, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Automotive IoT Market Research Report by Component, Connectivity, Communication, Application, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global automotive IoT market size has been estimated to be $ 31.78 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $ 38.39 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.12% reaching $ 100.39 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the automotive IoT market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global automotive IoT market including Apple, Inc., AT&T Inc., Audi AG, Cisco Systems, Inc., Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Google Inc.., IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation., Microsoft Corporation, NXP Semiconductors NV, Texas Instruments Inc., Thales Sa and Tomtom NV
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global automotive IoT market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global automotive IoT market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Automotive IoT market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global automotive IoT market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global automotive IoT market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global automotive IoT market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global automotive IoT market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing demand for connected vehicles and approvals for autonomous vehicles
5.2.2. Government initiatives for smart cities and smart traffic management
5.2.3. Growing implementation of road safety solutions
5.3.1. Lack of cellular connectivity coverage and capital-intensive IoT connectivity
5.4.1. Growing demand for predictive maintenance technology
5.4.2. Real-time infotainment and vehicle tracking system implementation and request
5.5.1. Risks of data breaches by automobiles
6. Automotive IoT Market, By Component
6.2.1. Connectivity Technology Integrated Circuits
6.2.2. Semiconductor component
22.214.171.124. Memory chip
6.3.1. Deployment and integration services
6.3.2. Support and maintenance services
126.96.36.199. Application management platform
188.8.131.52. Device management platform
184.108.40.206. Network management platform
220.127.116.11. Data management
18.104.22.168. Network bandwidth management
22.214.171.124. Real-time streaming analysis
126.96.36.199. Remote monitoring systems
188.8.131.52. Security solutions
7. Automotive IoT market, by connectivity
8. Automotive IoT market, by communication
8.2. Communication in the vehicle
8.3. Vehicle-infrastructure communication
8.4. Vehicle-to-vehicle communication
9. Automotive IoT Market, By Application
9.3.1. Real-time data capture
9.3.2. Road and vehicle monitoring
9.4.1. Collision avoidance
9.4.2. Emergency vehicle notice
9.4.3. Fleet and asset management
9.4.4. Intelligent traffic system
9.4.5. Parking management system
9.4.6. Passenger information system
9.4.7. Predictive maintenance
9.4.8. Remote monitoring and diagnostics
10. Americas Automotive IoT Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Automotive IoT Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Automotive IoT market in Africa
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by key player
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. New product launch and improvement
13.4.4. Investment and financing
13.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
14. Company usability profiles
14.1. Apple Inc.
14.2. AT&T Inc.
14.3. Audi AG
14.4. Cisco Systems, Inc.
14.5. Ford Motor Company
14.6. General Motors
14.7. Google Inc.
14.8. IBM Company
14.9. Company intel.
14.10. Microsoft Corporation
14.11. NXP Semiconductors NV
14.12. Texas Instruments Inc.
14.13. Thales SA
14.14. Tomtom SA
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8ctl
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-automotive-iot-market-research-report-2021-to-2026—by-component-connectivity-communication-application-and – region-301439313.html
SOURCE Research and Markets